Saturday 22 December 2012

A Note of Professional Thanks

A Note of Professional Thanks and Support to Lindsey Norman
Lindsey, sincere thanks are due to you, who have been so generous with your expertise and advice.  I am especially grateful for your observations of children. You are an excellent educator, and teachers like you are not easy to find. Your time, patience, and ability to make the courses interesting and exciting is well appreciated, and always has positive things to say about colleagues.
Although I do not know you personally, I wish I had the chance to say a proper thank you in person (to you), for being such a fantastic person. You have such enthusiasm and patience, that I do not know how you are able to keep it up. I want to let you know how much I enjoyed the terrific experience in class. I learned a lot, and I know you helped to prepare many of your colleagues for the semesters ahead. We have reached out and connected to each other, building a more collaborative atmosphere among us. Everyone felt free to share his/her own experiences and ideas that helped each of us to connect, and ultimately improve the quality care we offer to our children. We knew what was expected, and made a valued part of the team. Relationships were built, and our unique skills and knowledge were worth sharing with our colleagues, through a collaborative blog. Your keen wit and wisdom have positively impacted all of us. It has definitely been a privilege to be your colleague for the past four months, and I wish you much success in the years to come.
Joanne.
 
 
 
 
A Note of Thanks and Support to Sharon Munroe
 
Colleague Sharon, as you know, this is all about gratitude and appreciation, so I want you to know how grateful I am to have you as my colleague. Thank you for sharing your ideas to me through some difficult times. I owe all my colleagues big time, for encouraging me on this journey. It is quite clear to me, that the high quality early childhood program has provided a safe, nurturing environment which promotes a broad spectrum of support for the child's physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
The wisdom, knowledge, and skills we have shared together had taken my learning to another level. It has been an amazing experience, and I just want to take a moment and thank my colleagues, especially you, for your friendship over the past four months. You were part of a great group: - Group 2, and I thank you very much for all of the kind words and support that you have extended to me. It means more than you can know, and I wish you all the best in your future, as well as thanking you for not letting time and distance affect our friendship.
Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joanne:
    I must say that you have been my support and guide through some difficult assignments. After reading some of your posts, I truly had some great insights. Once again we hope to meet again. I will be using the email you sent. Thank you for your support.I wish you God's richest blessing in continuing on this journey.Thank you so much for your friendship.
    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete