Saturday 27 October 2012

Special thank you to Lindsey and Sharon


Lindsey, during this course, I was uniquely privileged to work with outstanding intellectuals in Group 2, each of whom had encouraged that we could build a better Early Childhood Field. However, a special  "Thank You" for the wealth of information that was dispensed to us throughout this course. You were always on time with your postings and positive comments, since you were an inspiring professional, who was passionate about young children. Your support had a powerful effect on one's ability to overcome the challenges in the Early Childhood Field. Continue being humble, open, and friendly, and you will always get the co-operation you need in your work.

JOANNE LYNCH


Sharon, I was extremely grateful for your support and encouragement over the past eight weeks of this course. Thank you for being available for me, as I waded my way through. Our postings and comments assisted each other in developing the highest possible of the early childhood education. From my work, I helped to develop new skills in my colleagues, in building their confidence, where they could have worked effectively and efficiently. Knowledge is power, and it was shared, so that the group worked together, learning from each other, and respect each other's views and ideas. I wish you all the best in your endeavours, and continue making your way towards your goals, despite the challenges.
JOANNE LYNCH.



5 comments:

  1. Joanne- I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments that we exchanged back and forth throught this foundations course. I have gained an enourmous amount of knowledge and wisdom that I will carry with me forever. It was great to hear other peoples point of views and opinions on the issues that we have as early childhood education professionals. I wish you well on your continued journey as an professional of children. The children and families that you are serving are in great hands. Good luck on your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleague Joanne:
    I am most humbled to know that we have formed a bond and friendship from this online course.I have really gained a great deal intellectually from your post that I will take with me to other courses I am sure we will be working together again so continue to press on to the end. Do not give up until you have accomplished your desired goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne- Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and input during our discussions. I wish you much success with your jouney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, Sharon and Robin, I have missed Group2 already, although this is the first course out of so many. I am hoping that we will continue with this bond, until we meet face to face one of these days. Thanks to all once more. Everyone's positive comments were of importance to me.
    I wish the former Group 2 members the best.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, I have enjoyed reading you postings throughout this course. It is reassuring to see other dedication professionals striving to make a difference in the field of Early Childhood Education. I wish you all the best as you continue on this journey.

    ReplyDelete